Last Updated: June 2018
Collection, Disclosure and Use of Your Communications:
We gather information on our users in two ways: (1) tracking pages visited and (2) collecting information from voluntary submissions. We may use various technologies as well (e.g., cookies/pixels) to collect information from your computer and about your activities on our Website. We collect aggregate information on which pages of our Website that users access or visit. Turf Books collects information in different ways.
Directly From You. For example, when you:
- Sign up to receive emails or text messages (including offers and presentations).
- Sign up to join a webinar
- Provide your contact information to our sales associates or on our contact forms.
- Participate in one of our surveys, presentations, or webinars.
- Interact with our social media pages.
From Third Parties. We may receive information about you from other sources. For example, this may include receiving information from:
- Our business partners, including online advertising networks and companies that co-sponsor our promotions.
- Social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Venmo, Pinterest and Instagram.
- Companies that provide information to supplement what we already know about you.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Examples of how we may use your information include:
- To Provide Our Services/Newsletters. This could include fulfilling your information about or services or newsletters.
- To Improve Our Services. We may also use your information to customize your experience with us.
- To Understand Your Interests. For example, we may use your information to better understand what services or resources interest you.
- For Marketing Purposes. We may provide you with information about services or events. We may use your information to serve you ads about services and events. We may tell you about updates.
Information Collected Through Voluntary Submissions:
Turf Books utilizes Infusionsoft as our data processor for all our forms. Infusionsoft is responsible for processing and safeguarding our subscriber’s data. We also collect and store any information that you voluntarily submit to us though our online forms. For Example:
- Contact Information. For example, we may collect your name, mailing address, email address and telephone number, including your mobile phone number and business Information.
- Information You Post. For example, we may collect information you post in a public space on our site. This may include our Ratings & Reviews feature.
- Social Media Information. We may collect information you post on our social media pages. We may also collect your social media profile information.
- Webinar / Event Information. For example, we may collect the information associated with your webinar and/or event registry.
- Demographic Information. For example, we may collect your age, gender and zip code.
- Device Information. For example, we may collect the type of device you use to access our Platforms. It may also include your device identification number, IP address or mobile operating system.
- Location Information. For example, we may collect precise location information from your device.
- Other Information. If you use our website, we may collect information about the browser you are using.
Sharing of Information:
We use the information collected for internal purposes, including to measure the number of visitors to the different sections of our Website and to determine how best to enhance the usability of our Website. We do not make available any information that we collect from you to any organizations or companies other than Turf Books and its affiliates. However, we may share your personal information with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, supporting our Website functionality and supporting other features offered through our Website. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
F O R E.U. Subscribers:
TURF BOOKS COMPLIES WITH THE EU DATA PROTECTION DIRECTIVE 95/46/EC FRAMEWORK AS SET FORTH BY THE EUROPEAN UNION REGARDING THE COLLECTION, USE, AND RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA FROM EUROPEAN MEMBER COUNTRIES AND SWITZERLAND. TURF BOOKS ADHERES TO THE REQUIREMENTS OF NOTICE, CHOICE, ONWARD TRANSFER, DATA INTEGRITY, ACCESS AND ENFORCEMENT.
If you do not want us to contact you or send you information by email, postal mail and/or telephone, please let us know by sending an email to us at the address listed below. If you would like to change any of the information that you have provided to us, please notify us by sending an email to us at the address listed below. If you would like us to remove you from our database, please notify us by sending an email to us at the address listed below.
Future Uses of Information:
CHILDREN UNDER 13
To Contact Us:
©2018 Turf Books LLC. All rights reserved.